The Vongola Family Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vongola Family Forum

Rain, Storm, Cloud, Sun, Mist, and Lightning, We as a Family Stand united as one The Sky.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We at Vongola are happy to welcome you into the family. Some suggestions to get you started ~ You could stop by the welcome new members forum and say hi, it is a nice way to meet our family members. The fun park forum is where you can go to play games and win ryo prizes. If rp is more of your thing, stop by the Area section where there's the battle arena, tavern and much more.. We hope you all enjoy being a part of ~The Vongola Family~
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Books
I just realized..... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:42 am by suske

» 10/1/14 - Donation Contest
I just realized..... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 8:20 pm by suske

» Those playing
I just realized..... EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:40 am by GB55

» October Contest
I just realized..... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:52 pm by suske

» I just realized.....
I just realized..... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:51 pm by BloodAlchemist

» music and songs and AMVs
I just realized..... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:04 pm by Hunterben12

» tv shows ..............................
I just realized..... EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:21 am by DarkHawk

» Manga's...
I just realized..... EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:18 am by Sasuke14

» magic the gathering
I just realized..... EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:01 am by Mitsunari

Top posters
Yashirin (2334)
I just realized..... I_vote_lcapI just realized..... I_voting_barI just realized..... I_vote_rcap 
Blaze (2013)
I just realized..... I_vote_lcapI just realized..... I_voting_barI just realized..... I_vote_rcap 
Hunterben12 (1836)
suske (1551)
Murcielagoarons (1181)
BloodAlchemist (878)
UchihaMinato (426)
MidNightZ (402)
Cenas (302)
Sasuke14 (301)
Most active topic starters
Hunterben12
Sasuke14
suske
Blaze
Demon
Crabe
HunterRN
feldrane
BloodAlchemist
Digisol
Statistics
We have 63 registered users
The newest registered user is elmgeo

Our users have posted a total of 22996 messages in 377 subjects
10/1/14 - Donation Contest
I just realized..... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:34 pm by suske
Hey guys! Now that we have a good number of people (almost 40 active family members!) I have talked …

Comments: 90

I just realized.....

Go down 
+3
Murcielagoarons
Demon
suske
7 posters
AuthorMessage
suske
The Arcobleno
suske

Family Respect : 25197

I just realized..... Empty
PostSubject: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:02 pm

This is the perfect place for me to advertise!!

If anybody here likes "Electro/Dubstep/Club" Type music, I have a youtube channel in which I post my DJ mixes, on. It's all good music.

Back to top Go down
suske
The Arcobleno
suske

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:04 pm

As well, if anybody likes photography, I do that as a hobby in my spare time, as well. I could always do some kind of requests if you guys need something done. Like, "I want to send my girlfriend a nice photo of ____ with ____ written on it"

Not that anybody playing TNR would actually have a girlfriend. lol!

http://dcpic.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
Demon
The Rain Guardian
Demon

Family Respect : 18240

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Hey o.o I do too xD

Your name is Destin?
Back to top Go down
Murcielagoarons
Don
Don
Murcielagoarons

Family Respect : 19915

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:58 pm

lol i do too,
Back to top Go down
suske
The Arcobleno
suske

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:03 am

Demon wrote:
Hey o.o I do too xD

Your name is Destin?

Yes sir 
Call me Destiny and I will shoot your firstborn child xD

Last edited by suske on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UchihaMinato
Capo
Capo
UchihaMinato

Family Respect : 18628

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:26 am

lol Destin* whoops almost.. XD  lol!

anyway, your photo works are awesome!
Back to top Go down
MidNightZ
Capo
Capo
MidNightZ

Family Respect : 18342

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Im kinda this music fan so i hit like to you suske. i like them<3
Back to top Go down
suske
The Arcobleno
suske

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Thank you, Minato!
And you too MidNight! It's much appreciated Very Happy
Let me know if you have any songs you want me to put in/requests! It gets tough to find new material!
Back to top Go down
Digisol
Soldier
Soldier
Digisol

Family Respect : 17936

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:36 am

I don't really like the music but the photos are BEAUTIFUL
Back to top Go down
BloodAlchemist
The Sun Guardian
BloodAlchemist

Family Respect : 19329

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:34 pm

Suske you music and photos are awesome! You really have interesting hobbies. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ssegota.webs.com
UchihaMinato
Capo
Capo
UchihaMinato

Family Respect : 18628

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:36 pm

hope you could monetize your hobbies well suske Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suske
The Arcobleno
suske

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Digisol wrote:
I don't really like the music but the photos are BEAUTIFUL

Thank you, Digisol Smile
You too Blood
And Minato, I have tried but photography is a pretty dull buisness unless you're like, famous, and I'm technically too young to DJ (Not 18 yet) so not for a year or two.. But I will find a way!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BloodAlchemist
The Sun Guardian
BloodAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:19 am

Umm, shouldn't you be able to work if you're older then 16? I know a friend of my who was DJing while still underage, but the laws are probably different.
Back to top Go down
suske
The Arcobleno
suske

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Well yes Blood, I actually have had a job at a grocery store for quite a few months xD but as a DJ you generally work in clubs around Alchol, and most photographers wouldn't be taken seriously at my age
Back to top Go down
BloodAlchemist
The Sun Guardian
BloodAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:17 pm

I know how you feel, I was working as freelance web page/graphic designer as a teenager, but I gave up because being paid peanuts for hours of work is not something I like. :/

And just a word of advice - I know some DJs who started working at "Kid parties" (from hours 18-22, designed for underage kids, no alcohol involved). It's a lousy job and audience, but it's a good reference when you're looking to work somewhere more serious when you're older. Don't know if you have something like this near your living location. :/
Back to top Go down
suske
The Arcobleno
suske

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:25 pm

BloodAlchemist wrote:
I know how you feel, I was working as freelance web page/graphic designer as a teenager, but I gave up because being paid peanuts for hours of work is not something I like. :/

And just a word of advice - I know some DJs who started working at "Kid parties" (from hours 18-22, designed for underage kids, no alcohol involved). It's a lousy job and audience, but it's a good reference when you're looking to work somewhere more serious when you're older. Don't know if you have something like this near your living location. :/

Well funny story.. A good (popular) friend of mine is having a "Halloween Party" like a week from now and I told him I would DJ.. But he said there would be Alchol and so, my mother said no.. xD

I get my first car next tuesday though, and then it's not her choice.. Cool

Lol I will remember that though, Blood. What did you use to make webpages.?
Back to top Go down
BloodAlchemist
The Sun Guardian
BloodAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:33 pm

My mother stopped forbbiding me from going near alcohol when I was 13. xD But it's probably a culture difference, you're from US, right?

And for making webpages:

Notepad.
I like to code stuff by hand instead of using tools. Ofc for more complex designs I would do the layouts in PS first.
But it's been over a year since I did any design work. I realized that for design work I'm getting paid between 10-20 kunas (2-4 USD) per hour (+I also have to go trough trouble with some clients), while if I work for someone setting up concert stages I get paid 25 kunas (5 USD) per hour. And I'm always paid on time. So... sweating it is for me.
Back to top Go down
suske
The Arcobleno
suske

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:43 pm

BloodAlchemist wrote:
My mother stopped forbbiding me from going near alcohol when I was 13. xD But it's probably a culture difference, you're from US, right?

And for making webpages:

Notepad.
I like to code stuff by hand instead of using tools. Ofc for more complex designs I would do the layouts in PS first.
But it's been over a year since I did any design work. I realized that for design work I'm getting paid between 10-20 kunas (2-4 USD) per hour (+I also have to go trough trouble with some clients), while if I work for someone setting up concert stages I get paid 25 kunas (5 USD) per hour. And I'm always paid on time. So... sweating it is for me.

Lmao yes, I'm from the US.. xD 
Most parents here, nowadays, don't mind. But my mother is an old fashioned one.
And well Blood it sounds like you're in a decent position then. In the US, "Minimum Wage" is $6 an hour though. (where I live it's $Cool 
Does that mean you have a low-paying job.? Or is it decent, where you live?
Back to top Go down
BloodAlchemist
The Sun Guardian
BloodAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:51 pm

It's actually a rather decent pay for manual labor Croatia. The cost of life here is also probably cheaper then in states.

suske wrote:
where I live it's $I just realized..... Icon_cool

Also, you get paid in Cool Smiley Faces? That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just realized.....   I just realized..... Empty

Back to top Go down

I just realized.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Vongola Family Forum :: Tavern :: Media-
Jump to: